In the division Wealth Management, Savings and Investment, our common goal is to lead the digital transformation within sales, marketing and distribution of stocks, funds, and investment products, mainly for the private customer. Our division is responsible for development of the Spare app and Funds and Stock trading solution on DNB.no. We are driven by digital solutions, unique customer experiences, innovation, and a platform-based approach to strengthen our commitment within savings and investment. In our division we have seven sections, and we work in cross functional teams, in agile way of work.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for someone who is a tech-enthusiast experienced in IT architecture, with a background from complex IT environments, preferably experienced in large corporates. You have strong knowledge of agile methods and a solid understanding of development processes. You have competence on AWS public cloud technology and distributed platforms. You are also comfortable communicating in English (both written and verbal).
What does our day look like?
By joining our team you will have a real impact and play a central role in bringing DNB towards the future. You will work in a team of skilled people who love to solve problems, share knowledge, and think outside the box. This provides a unique opportunity to develop your engineering skills as well as your business understanding.
Main responsibilities as a Solution Architect:
- Design good architecture and application solutions and communicate these solutions to the business areas and other stakeholders
- Be an advisor on technical and functionality issues, share your knowledge with others and ensure continuous improvement on technical issues
- Be a liaison between business and IT and have a central role in delivering solutions that are stable, secure and efficient
- Navigate in a relatively complex organization, thereby maintaining good relationships with other collaborators in DNB
- Develop and document guidelines, standards and targets according to our current architectural principles and standards
Desired experience and skills that we are looking for:
- Relevant work experience as a solution architect from one or more projects (familiar with both infrastructure, security and application architecture)
- Good understanding of business topics and are used to see things from the customers perspective
- Good knowledge of the principles of IT architecture and methodology
- Technical background and experience with cloud technology
- Knowledge about security in solutions and integrations
- Familiarity with integration methods such as SOAP, REST, Message Queue and file-based integration
- Analytical skills and can think conceptually
- You are curious and eager to learn
- Good language skills in English, written and oral. Language skills in Norwegian are desirable but not a requirement
- Bachelor / Masters degree in computer science, software engineering or similar
Don't exactly fit the profile, but still feel you got what it takes? Get in touch. We are looking for diversity, people with the right mindset and passion to deliver!
What we can offer you:
Challenging tasks that allow you to grow professionally, competitive terms, a strong architecture and engineering culture, and good career opportunities. You can influence what you are working with, and also facilitate own learning. You will work with the latest technologies and equipment, and we offer external training with certification in AWS, free access to LinkedIn learning + other training. You will also be a part of DNBs large architect and software engineering community.
DNB offers good pension schemes, employee terms on DNBs products, insurance schemes, access to cabins and apartments all over Norway and abroad. Many sports, cultural and other activities plus a wide range of discount schemes. In addition, knowledge and experience are our most important assets, so you will have the opportunity to participate in conferences and courses, both to build your own competency and to represent DNB externally.
We know the value of good work-life balance, so we also have flexible working hours, extra days off and reduced working hours from May to August (summertime) and hybrid way of work.
Work location: In addition to modern offices in Bjørvika in Oslo and in Solheimsviken, in Bergen, we have a hybrid workday with home office and modern tools for digital interaction.
If you think you are a match for us, we would love to hear from you so please contact us for a digital coffee!
Application deadline: 03.12.2023