Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing both in Oslo and at our HQ.
As a Software Developer in AutoStore you will take part in an extensive research & development team, whether your preference is to work on the west coast of Norway or closer to the capital. Your daily focus can be either Core Software, Design tools, Monitoring, Interfaces or other, depending on location and your background. We also encourage our employees to spend some of their working time on their own ideas – we feel this is important to create and innovate.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development and improvement of existing software
- Development, testing and experimentation with new software
- Take part in exciting multi disciplinary development projects, collaborating with one or more development departments across all of AutoStore
- Relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Extensive experience with C++
- Experience with Qt
- Familiar with Python and C#
- Experience with Git, Jira, CI
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english
- Problem solver
- Hardworking and persistent
- Takes initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will either be at our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our office in Asker. Due to a growing team, we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Stian Helgeland, tlf. +47 92 84 93 91, or Jan Tore Hamnøy, tlf. +47 411 02 200
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14. May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment