We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer with a keen interest in robots to join our robot- firmware team. We are searching for creative problem solvers, who are curious and have an eagerness to learn. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself within a multidisciplinary team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the team in following the robots from prototyping, to final product and operations
- Troubleshooting and correction of error on AutoStore´s robots
- Contribute in improving existing products:
- Manage error and boundary cases in firmware
- Optimization of performance and stability
- Responsibility for a function of a product such as; battery, lifting mechanism, chargers, sensors, data tracking, radio etc.
- Contribute to new development projects
- Secure quality and uptime for the total systems
- Higher education within Cybernetics, Robotics, Electronics or Programming
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a development engineer
- Strong experience with embedded programming/coding in C
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Experience with Unit-testing and automated tests
- Experience with real time motor/actuator/sensor control
- Knowledge of regulation technique and STM-microcontrollers
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- Takes initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.