We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 100 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now seeking an experienced Electronics Engineer to join the robotics team that develops our award winning robots. As Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for developing new electronics from ideation to production. You will get to design and develop new electronics and functionality into AutoStore robots together with a multidisciplinary team.
We are searching for candidates who are genuinely interested in electronics, robots, and have a curious mindset that will contribute to the next brilliant idea. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself professionally and personally.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the development of new electronics for AutoStore’s robots
- Design of both analog and digital electronics
- PCB schematics design
- Develop tests and specifications for production, such as Electronic Test Platform, material lists, layouts and documentation
- Troubleshooting, testing, and documentation of new and existing designs
- Contribute to new development projects in a multidisciplinary team
Higher education as electronics engineer or similar
- Experience with development of general electronics
- Experience in developing compliant products ( CE, LVD / EMC )
- Experience with developing tests and specifications for production
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Structured and detail oriented
- Team player with good collaboration skills
- Analytical mindset with great problem solving skills
- Persistent and patient
- Curious and eagerness to learn
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Work place is at our HQ in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 31th of january – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment