We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 100 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a Software Engineer in the Port Logic team in AutoStore you will take part in an extensive multidisciplinary R&D department. The team is responsible for maintenance and development of the code that controls all of our Ports – the workstations where bins are presented to the pickers of AutoStore.
We are looking for an independent Software Engineer who will be responsible for the software that controls and simulates our ports. You will get to work closely with physical products in an innovative R&D team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations. We hope you share our passion for technology and robotics and send your application to join the AutoStore-family.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development and improvement of existing software
- Responsibility for the software that controls our ports
- Opportunity to build stable quality software
- Development, testing, and experimentation
- Keep up to date with the technology and the total product portfolio of AutoStore’s highly innovative storage solutions
- Higher education Bsc/Msc within the field of Computer Science, technology, engineering
- Minimum 2-5 years work experience in software development
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Desirable with some experience with C, Python, build systems such as CMake
- Beneficial with experience with network programming
- Good verbal and written communication skills in english is required
- Takes initiative and is driven by results
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Enjoys writing quality software
- Customer oriented and good problem solving skills
- Teamplayer and willingness to learn
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our district office in Oslo.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria Clementina Barrera-Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: February 3rd – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.