Together we are on a mission to radically change the way new homes and communities are built.
We are developing a revolutionary software that will improve the process of identifying, analyzing and illustrating the optimal combination of apartments and room solutions in large, urban housing projects. The software analyzes millions of unique combinations in order to find the room solution that maximizes the gross net factor and other KPIs – which means that we maximize the commercial potential of the site. The developer receives a broader set of solution proposals from the architect, and since new specifications can be tested instantly, developers and architects can work more closely together in exploring and tuning different solutions.
Parallelo is rapidly growing and are now looking for passionate individuals to take part in our journey.
What you'll do
- Hands on participation on the software/web development, including rapid prototyping for user testing and development
- Contributing to the overall product development strategy and defining the technical path ahead for Parallelo.
Since the strategy and the technical path is not decided, you will be given the chance to influence the company's development going forward. The exact role described below will therefore be tailored to the right candidate.
Your profile and your skills
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience
· At least three year of professional work experience as a software/web developer
· Good understanding of software architecture, data modelling and data structures
· Experience with computational geometry/vector-based graphics (2D and 3D)
· Strong background in designing, developing and testing 3D visualizations on the web, including demonstrated experience with WebGL, OpenGL and/or Three.js
Also nice if you have
· Experience with Python, Clojure, C#, C++ or equivalent frameworks
· Background with other full stack web development technologies like React.js, Vue.js, Node.js
· A high interest in problem solving, math and statistics
· Experience in writing robust code with focus on reusability, testing and documentation
The lists above is not intended to discourage applications. We would like to hear from anyone who believe they have something valuable to offer in this role.
We can offer
· A fun start-up adventure with a highly ambitious and results-driven team who aspire to transform the industry
· High degree of responsibility and flexibility
· Competitive salary including insurance and pension schemes
· Flexible working arrangements
· Offices centrally located in Oslo
Application deadline: ASAP
If this description sparks an interest in you, or if you just want to know more about who we are and what we do, please get in touch. To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to our CEO:
Kitty Colbjørnsen Aarseth +47 936 48 384 email@example.com
For more geeky questions, please contact our CTO:
Catho Bjerkseter +47 489 65 865 firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: