In Sector Alarm, we are constantly developing our products and services. Our state-of-the-art solutions, together with the right people, have resulted in strong financial and organic growth over the last years. For our brand to continue growing, we need secure seamless, efficient and progressive internal IT processes and systems. In order to meet our long-term goals and further strengthen our software portfolio, we are hiring a DevOps engineer to ensure future competitiveness and short time-to-market for our products and services. You will become part of a team who will support our organization in our continued cloud journey and DevOps transformation.
This is a permanent, full time position reporting to the DevOps Manager at our headquarter in Oslo, Storo.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines and templates in Azure DevOps.
- Design, test and provision infrastructure on Microsoft Azure from development to production environments.
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Terraform.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
- Implement and automate compliance and security policies and tasks.
- Craft and maintain documentation of the platform, processes, and best practices.
- Performance tracking and monitoring of both software and infrastructure.
- Process automation.
- Integration of acquired technologies and tools.
Who are you?
We believe that you thrive on how best practices and DevOps principles can deliver optimal business value through efficient technology deployment. You have a passion for the evolving world of DevOps and cloud technologies, and you are eager to learn.
- BA or MA in information technology
- Strong DevOps mindset and knowledge of the concepts and processes.
- Good programming skills and a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with the Git workflow.
- Comfortable using CLI.
- Basics of Networking and Security.
- Experience with containers and container orchestration - Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, and Python.
What can we offer?
Sector Alarm is fast growing and one of Europe’s leading safety providers. We are a company with a positive culture, driven by ambitious people. We enjoy our work and celebrate our achievements. Satisfied employees are our strongest resource as we offer opportunities for our employees to grow and develop both professionally and personally. As a member of our DevOps team you will play an important role in a high-competency environment, ensuring that the organization meets its goals through optimal use of DevOps practices and cloud services. For the right candidate, we can offer exceptional personal and professional development.
Note that a criminal record check will be requested for the successful candidate