We’re one of the fastest-growing startups in the Nordics, working with huge, complex challenges to make the lives of our customers simpler and easier. Few (if any) in the world have truly cracked the code for online grocery logistics — but we’re getting close and with high speed. Want to join us?
As a Software Engineer you will be a part of a visionary Product & Tech team organised in cross functional product teams with software engineers, designers, product managers and data scientists.
- Develop digital products in a team with product managers, designers, data scientists and software engineers
- Contribute to planning, design and implementation of excellent, reliable, and maintainable software
- Write robust, well-tested and documented code of high quality
- Contribute to architecture and technology choices that ensure reliability, scalability and security without unnecessary complexity
- Partake in code reviews and contribute to technical discussion and whiteboard sessions
- Contribute to a great DevSecOps culture
We look for people who
- Is committed to writing clean, scalable and high quality code that is easy to maintain
- Actively strives to learn new things, and shares this knowledge with those around you
- Is self-driven and takes ownership of tasks from A to Z
- Higher education in a technology-driven field
- Fluent in English or a Scandinavian language
- Enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues that care about helping others
- A huge set of complex and exciting product & tech challenges
- Autonomy to form our path and focus going forward (we align via OKRs like Google, Twitter and Uber)
- A chance to form and build a tech company culture from the ground up
- A transparent workplace where tools like Quip and Slack helps us to stay in the loop - with less emails and meetings
- Good opportunities for personal development in a way that suits you, and a passion for employee engagement
- Encouragement to support and contribute to open source projects (like Django) or meetups within your discipline
- Hackathons, team off-sites, great lunch from our chef and a wide range of social activities
- Quiet team rooms for focus and open space for discussion - with a nice view overlooking Oslo
- Hands on experience with our logistic operation and customer experience
- The possibility to take stock in the success of the company
- Help with relocation to Norway
As a part of our team you will be working with other enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people in shaping and growing tomorrow's shopping experience. Recognised as one of the hottest tech-startups in Norway by The Next Web we are aiming to become world leading, and we invite you to join us on the journey. Come build the future with us!
Sounds like you or someone you know?