The banking industry is changing through digitalization, customer expectations and new regulatory requirements. Every day our developers, architects, designers and other specialists solve customer needs and create new ideas to help the banks to become even more efficient to match the increased competition. Do you want to become one of us?
Mobile & Internet Banking (MIB) is a product unit in Trondheim developing user friendly solutions for the banks’ customers – internet bank and mobile bank solutions. Vi are more than 100 competent people with high competence within product development and delivery. There is high demand for our solutions and we need to increase our capacity.
You will work in the MIB Framework/DevOps team, which serves nine feature teams within MIB with technical framework support, and you will have system manager responsibilities for systems or components.
The area of responsibility of the MIB Framework/DevOps team is:
- Angular framework
- ADCM Java application framework
- Cloud (OpenShift) Framework
- Common components – backend and front-end
- CICD/DevOps setup
Technology and tools
- API – SOAP/REST
- Cloud (OpenShift)
Your responsibility will include:
- Guidelines, requirements and common components as a framework for cloud applications in MIB
- Implement CICD process for cloud applications in MIB
- Give support to the feature teams when implementing and using the cloud framework
- Development of features in cooperation with feature teams
- System responsibility for selected components/applications
- Bachelor or master education in technology.
- Experience from work as back-end Java developer.
- Passion for cloud technology and DevOps processes.
- Fluent in english
Nice-to have requirements
- Experience as full stack developer.
- Experience from bank and finance.
- You are a team player who shares knowledge and want to develop yourself and colleagues.
- You work independently with enthusiasm and drive.
- You enjoy communicating with colleagues and customers.
- You are analytical and have a desire to create solutions which give values for our banks and their customers.
For information about the position, contact Inge Nordbø, Head of Architecture & Framework,mob 952 99 384 oremail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!