Sharefox is a StartUp in the Circular Economy space. We are a SaaS company delivering a technology platform that enables new business areas within rental and subscription. ShareFox works with everything from large retail companies, innovative StartUps to digitization of existing rental businesses. At Sharefox, you will work at the forefront of the latest trends with rental-based services and circular economy.
Our customers offer everything from clothes on subscription, to large nationwide store networks, or have self-service car sharing and rental solutions. The company has proven traction in local markets, and is now entering the next growth stage including internalization. This is a key role and your assignment will be a mix of scalable infrastructure and product development. You will work in an international environment with both Norwegian and English working languages.
Sounds interesting? If you want to be at the forefront of sustainability and new business models, we look for the following.
We want someone to be responsible of and operate in the following space:
- Running, monitoring and administration of hundreds of containers
- CI/CD pipeline
- Testing and monitoring of the application
- Architect, build and manage microservices and integrations with 3rd party applications
- Do development in our main product and create services around it
- Work with disaster recovery, backup and security
- Scale our applications and databases to our needs as they change
- Help optimise our code and database queries
We hope you have experience with most of these:
- 5+ years of experience from software development or IT operations
- DevOps mindset, developer with an interest for operations or the other way around
- Knowledge and hands on experience with one or more cloud platforms (GCP/AWS/Azure). Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is also a plus
- Experience with distributed systems
And not at least: A “can do”-attitude and the ability to learn fast, take control and improve the platform.
If you have any questions, please contact Cristian Leordeanu, CTO, 47686113, email@example.com