Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 150 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Bergen, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, London and Lisbon. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you!
You will be a part of a dedicated and friendly development team where you will build integrations and features, services and products that run on the Signicat e-identity and digital signature platform.
As a Test Developer, you will be part of a the Idfy development team and run successful product developments for Signicat in Bergen (https://dev.idfy.io/). This position reports to VP Development and Technology.
You will help building features from start to finish, working on scripts to test APIs and microservices that are part of the Signicat Idfy platform. You will be using third-party SDKs and APIs along with your own skills and contributions in order to build test tools that ensure functional and non-functional quality. You’re a quick learner, and you would like to have freedom under responsibility. You’re good at demonstrating and explaining what you’ve created, and you like to do it.
You have several years of experience as an allround tester and/or developer — you are comfortable at the command line, you can read specifications and test them accordingly.
You’ve got a knack for devops, you know Jenkins, Puppet and Salt (or similar), because continuous deployment and infrastructure as code is something that resonates with you. You like to build solid stuff and watch it roll out painlessly.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Curiosity and interest
- You’re security aware.
- You stay updated on languages, frameworks and platforms, you know what’s coming next and you like to be knowledgeable and good at what you do.
- You like writing and maintaining test infrastructure.
- Some knowledge about the Microsoft Azure DevOps eco system
- Interest in .Net C#
- Interest in Cloud technology
- Likes to automate processes
- Knowledge or awareness of authentication and authorization protocols.
- Cryptographic (PKI) competence.
- ISTQB certification or similar experience of structured testing
- Nice office location in Bergen. We’ve got a very relaxed working environment. No dress code, no business cards unless you really want one.
- This is an opportunity to become a part of a passionate development team within an international company which is growing fast across Europe. The organization is flat and informal, and the job comes with lots of freedom and an equal amount of responsibility and accountability. There will be travel and other international opportunities for the right person, if you’d like that.
- You may choose your equipment freely, you’ll have the opportunity to affect your own office environment, and you’ll be working with other nice people in order to build great stuff to power the international expansion of Signicat.
- Family-friendly and flexible
- Insurance and pension plan
Please send your CV and application by using the application-link.