We are looking for you who are able to understand business processes and know how to make good products and services that solve problems.
About the role
Arvato Financial Solutions is investing heavily in the development of existing and new IT-systems, services and products. They are looking for software developers who can contribute to making sure that they continuously have a strong offer to their clients.
Arvato has capability teams working with five different products. The teams in Oslo will be responsible for products within transactions, accounting, invoices, and also their own dev portals and client API. Each team will include 3-5 developers, product owners, and a QA. There will also be resources within business intelligence, machine learning, and analytics that will support each team.
This way of letting developers and business experts work together in small teams gives you as a team an end-to-end responsibility for your product. You get the freedom to make your own decisions regarding your product, backlog, and releases. It gives you as a developer the time needed to be able to focus on coding but also to be part of defining a product. A rapid cycle with frequent releases to production gives constant feedback and creates an environment for learning. Software developers at Arvato soon become skilled, productive and business-oriented. This gives you the opportunity to keep on developing in the team or take other roles in another team.
It's so much interesting going on at Arvato, with clients that are well known and products that build financial solutions of the future. They want to make sure that you as a software developer gets a great introduction and develop yourself within their technical teams. You will have a flexible workday and get a lot of trusts. The environment is open and has given space to be able to try and fail, with short life cycles you soon see if something doesn't work and you get the responsibility to make sure you deliver a qualitative product. You have closest managers that are technical, have a lot of hands-on experience and takes the time to make sure you get the right introduction, a development plan for your future growth and any help needed along the way.
We believe you have the interest to work with these following technologies:
- Azure DevOps/GIT
- Cloud architecture
- OWASP security principles
- RabbitMQ/Azure Messaging
- SQL Server
Your workday will, in the beginning, be depending on your level of skill. But you as a software developer at Arvato will make API development for real-time processing, message processing in an event-driven architecture, work with databases and integration with third parties. You will also:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Address technical and design requirements
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications and services
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Be responsible for the support of your product
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Collaborate with frontend-developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and make some frontend development for internal use
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve older applications, like migrate existing applications to cloud
We are looking for junior software developers with up to 3 years of experience to Arvato, your past experience may vary but we believe you:
- Have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or information technology, relevant work experience can be equivalent
- If you are presently studying your last semester of a bachelor's we want you to be able to refer to your own projects on for example GitHub where you have used the Microsoft stack
- Have knowledge in C#.NET
- Have knowledge working with SQL Server
- Is proficiency in English, written and verbal
As a person, you are:
- Start: From 1st of July, with consideration of notice period
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Kongens gate 6, Oslo
- Application: If you are a junior profile, please attach your grade transcripts from your higher education with your application
- Contact Information: This recruitment process is hosted by me, Julia in Academic Work. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact me here!
- Our selection process is ongoing and therefore the advert may be closed before the recruitment process is complete if we have started screening or interviews.
Arvato provides financial services and has solutions within Identity and Fraud Management, Credit Risk Management, Payment and financing services, and Debt Collection Services. Look at the video below or go to www.arvato.no to find out more!