We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
Hydro GBS IT supports all business areas in infrastructure and application related operations and projects, and we are now looking to hire a Fullstack .NET Web Developer to join us!
As a member of the iNet team, you will execute high quality solutions for customers and contribute to the day-to-day technical excellence of our delivery team. You should have a deep understanding of the software development life cycle and Episerver development best practices and be keen to apply an agile way of working to tackle technical challenges and tasks with confidence and efficiency!
Areas of responsibility
In this role you will collaborate with internal and external team members to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions. You will also contribute in mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging and documentation.
Some key tasks:
- Detailed design and development to ensure deliverables of the highest quality
- Practice strong configuration management and version control
- Support the team with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for new requests
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
- Demonstrate strong technical leadership internally and to clients
- Independently estimate and manage assigned tasks
- Mentor and guide junior developers to help them grow their technical and consulting capabilities
- Passionate developer with at least 4 years of development experience on the Microsoft ASP.NET stack, and at least 2 years of development experience on the Episerver platform with superior code quality
- Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET including Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC/Web API, JQuery and CSS
- Good experience with DevOps, Git, Jira, Azure and IIS
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, with the ability to work effectively with various business areas and stakeholders
- Be flexible to new situations and challenges
- Strong consulting and communication skills, with the ability to understand the digital marketing capabilities of Episerver and best practices for customization and implementation
- Episerver certificate is an advantage
The position is located at Hydro’s head office in Oslo, but other locations in Norway might be considered. You will be a part of a dynamic, highly skilled and international team with good balance in age, gender, geography, and cultural backgrounds.
Apply by: 11/14/2021
If you have any questions, please contact:
Hiring managerMai Burner, Team Lead iNetPhone: (Norway +47) 93633878
RecruiterAstrid SkogenPhone:(Norway +47) 98006451
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.