Our vision is – Through Data we create tomorrow’s food production.
We believe in helping farmers and the environment by bringing them world class digital products and creating a high value data sharing ecosystem that reduces the costs and complexity of doing business in the agriculture sector.
We develop products based on optimization and analysis of the farmer’s data. Our products will help farmers understand their production and empower them to make choices that are best for their farm and their future. Our solutions are easy to use and give the farmer specific advice they can act on. End-to-end decision support is the fundamental idea in everything we develop.
Norwegian agriculture has a long tradition for collecting and using data in documenting and control of food production. Its ability not to only collect, but to share data with others has been important in building a competitive and effective food production. To continue and strengthen this position, the ability to utilize new digital solutions will be crucial. To fulfill our ambition of being leading in the digitalization of agriculture and becoming the farmers number 1 data-partner, we are looking for a Frontend.
As front-end developer you will be responsible for
- Implementing solutions according to the strategic roadmap, in the form of deliveries specified by the product owner.
- Working with the development team and solution architect to deliver solutions that are aligned with architectural decisions and according to current engineering principles, as well as contributing to the development of and renewal of these.
- Working continuously with improvement of our solutions, as well as identifying technical debt and bottlenecks.
- Working with devops engineer to ensure stable and robust solutions
We are looking for someone with
- Strong experience with mobile development
- High standards for code and the ability to write code that is simple to test and maintain
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Experience with working with devops principles
- Experience working with external clients and client-facing products
- Preferably also knowledge of the interaction between agriculture and technology but not a requirement. However, curiosity and interest in agri-tech is important.
- Fluency in English, preferably also in Norwegian though not a requirement
If you have experience with any or all of the aforementioned competencies and experiences, we would to love to hear from you.
You’ll need to be responsible, actionable and adventurous, and thus live out Mimiro’s values. You will succeed in this role if you are self-driven, likes to execute, are curious and eager to learn new technologies and frameworks. curious and eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
Mimiro can offer you
- Working in a highly engaged and professional work environment
- Great opportunities for personal development and development in the role
- And an exciting opportunity to be a part of building Mimiro as a company, from start-up to potential international expansion
- Contributing to developing effective and sustainable agriculture
- Competitive salary and benefits
Our Head office are located in Ås, Akershus. (Part time remote we have a hub in Oslo)
Do you want to know more or apply to the posistion by entering your resume and coverletter to Stine E. Syversen (email@example.com)