PM Digital Cloud is a section under Personal Banking (Personmarkedet) IT division, also known as PM Digital Division. We are striving to establish a great engineering culture, characterized by freedom and responsibility with well-defined career opportunities for engineers to grow.
You will be a part of a team leading the digital innovation in Norway’s largest financial group. This team is responsible for building new domain services on AWS that will have a direct impact on our customers. You will be required to take responsibility and ownership for the product you’re building and running, continuously improving the skills required for both you and your team, and always have the customer experience in mind.
Our tech stack currently consists of AWS Lambdas written in Kotlin. Everything is deployed using GitLab CI/CD and Terraform.
We are now searching for dedicated Software Engineers to join our growing team based in Oslo and Bergen.
Desired Experience and skills
- A few years’ experience as a Software or DevOps Engineer with programming skills in Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience in AWS, Azure, or other cloud platforms is a huge bonus. Knowledge of database systems, and familiarity with any of the tools, or similar, in our tech stack is beneficial
- We would love if you had experience with agile software development methods and DevOps, and good written and oral communication skills in English, and Norwegian would be a bonus
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, software development, engineering or similar
- And most importantly, you love developing excellent solutions as part of a team
- You have a cross-functional mindset able to understand and discuss details without losing sight of the big picture
If you don’t fit all the above, but still think you are a perfect match for us, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for dedicated team players and we care deeply about building an inclusive and diverse culture in which everyone can succeed.
What we can offer you:
Challenging tasks that allow you to grow professionally, competitive terms, a strong engineering culture, and good career opportunities. You can influence which tasks you are working with, and do both training, peer-programming etc to learn more. You will work with the latest technologies and equipment, and we offer external training with certification in AWS, free access to LinkedIn learning + other training.
DNB offers good pension schemes, employee terms on DNBs products, insurance schemes, access to cabins and apartments all over Norway and abroad. Many sports, cultural and other activities plus a wide range of discount schemes. In addition, knowledge and experience are our most important assets, so you will have the opportunity to participate in conferences and courses, both to build your own competency and to represent DNB externally.
We know the value of good work-life balance, so we also have flexible working hours, extra days off and reduced working hours from May to August (summertime) and hybrid way of work.
We want our developers to be happy and productive, so we provide high-end equipment and tools for our developers.
If you think you are a good match, then we would love to hear from you!
Application deadline: 21.11.2023