Siglar is growing, and we are looking for Frontend and Backend developers to join our strong and agile tech team! As part of our team, you will work with various tasks within development and maintenance of Siglar’s applications. You will be part of a core team which will shape the direction of our applications and work with external teams to achieve our goals.
By joining our team, you will take part in the important and ambitious journey of decarbonizing global shipping through cutting edge technology.
About you - Frontend Developer
- Knowledge and experience with Angular 5+ (preferably 8+)
- Minimum 2 years of experience with web application development
- Experienced in integrating web applications with API
- Experience with UX/design is a plus
- Experience with d3.js or graphs is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
About you - Backend Developer
- Knowledge in and minimum two year of experience with Go/Golang and REST APIs
- Experience working with and building backend services and API's in Go/Golang
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL), GraphQL and Kubernetes is a plus
Apart from great colleagues, we offer
- important roles in a fast-growing company with great opportunities
- a competent and experienced teach team with clear goals and high ambitions
- a meaningful job addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- possibility to work with major global companies
- flexible hours and possibility for remote working
- good terms and conditions
- offices in Smedvigkvartalet in the Stavanger city centre
- facilities like lunch restaurant, fitness room, bicycle and car parking
Siglar is an independent Norwegian provider of actionable insights leading to substantial reduction in CO2 emissions in the shipping industry.
Our mission is to enable responsible charterers and shipowners to reduce their CO2 emissions substantially, thus strengthening their environmental credentials and giving them a competitive edge.
The Siglar team consists of competent, innovative, and committed team players who like moving at a fast pace. In our team cutting-edge digital technologies meet extensive shipping experience and great creative thinking, and we constantly create innovative solutions to cut shipping emissions.
Join our team to help the shipping industry reach ambitious climate targets!
Søknadsfrist er 07.03.2021.