Our vision is - using data to create agriculture for tomorrow
Mimiro is developing an open platform and products for collecting, sharing, and analyzing data to develop systems that help the farmer make better decisions in everyday farm-life. We are also creating an ecosystem for data that external suppliers can benefit from, becoming a digital arena for innovation for Norwegian agriculture. An important principle is that the farmer owns their own data. We are combining a solid knowledge of agriculture with a deep understanding of technology.
Product owners with expert competencies from agriculture are working together with leading designers and developers, to create digital solutions that are user-friendly and designed to satisfy the need of the farmer of tomorrow. Our ambition is to become world leading in agriculture when it comes to user design, cloud-based applications, Internet of Things and data safety. Mimiro is an independent Norwegian tech-company established as a joint venture agri-tech startup with international ambitions. We are owned by Tine SA, Felleskjøpet Agri and Gjensidige and have 25 employees today. In 2019, Mimiro won the innovation prize for agriculture.
To fulfill our ambition of being leading in the digitalization of agriculture and becoming the farmers no. 1 data-partner, we are looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineers.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will work with cloud infrastructure and operations in either a product team or with cross-cutting concerns.
For all types of infrastructure related fields, Mimiro places high value on automation and self-service solutions. The role reports to the CTO.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer at Mimiro, you will be responsible for
- Ensuring operation of the infrastructure, in either a specific product team or as a sysops engineer working on cross-cutting concerns in the platform team
- Building reusable modules as standardized infrastructure components.
- Developing solutions that contribute to self-service and autonomous teams
- Operating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Deployment strategy and refining solutions for deployment process
- Monitoring alerts, dashboards etc to survey performance and monitor infrastructure
- Implementing solutions to measure KPI’s in the team
- Facilitating game days to stress-test our systems
We are looking for someone with
- Relevant experience in a DevOps setting
- Experience with cloud solutions, preferably AWS
- Preferably education in a relevant field within IT
- Curiosity and interest in agri-tech
- Fluency in English, and preferably also in Norwegian
You’ll need to be responsible, actionable and adventurous, and thus live out Mimiro’s values. You will succeed in this role if you quickly spot opportunities for automatization and like to build solutions and tools that enable you and the team to develop our solutions in a more effective and robust way.
Mimiro can offer you
- Working in a highly engaged and professional work environment
- Offices right by the station in Ås in Akershus, in addition to a hub in central Oslo.
- Great opportunities for personal development and development in the role
- And an exciting opportunity to be a part of building Mimiro as a company, from start-up to potential international expansion
- Contributing to developing effective and sustainable agriculture
- Competitive salary and benefits