We constantly strive to be at the forefront in providing smart solutions that make the workday more efficient - whether you're in your vehicle, at the office or out in the field. Our solutions include tracking for fleets, equipment and tools, digital mileage claim for vehicles and smart toll road management solutions.
We take pride in ABAX being a positive place to work. For people with the right attitude that want to become a little bit better every day, we create a place where personal development and fun combine to form a fulfilling and profitable workday. We know happy employees’ equal happy customers, and we do our utmost to facilitate employee satisfaction, both in and out of work.
We have 350 employees across offices in 9 countries. Our Headquarters and Tech centre are situated in Larvik, on the southeast coast of Norway. We have just moved in to brand to new offices, which are built from ground up for collaboration and innovation.
See video from our opening day here:
See our solution offering here :
Our values “profitable, first and enthusiastic” form the foundation to our daily work, every hour of every day.
So what are you waiting for? Come join our adventure!
Register your application here : https://www.abax.com/no/jobb-hos-abax . Right now we are also looking for a System Engineer and Embedded SW Engineer
Backend Senior .NET Software Engineer
ABAX is currently strengthening our core platform team. Our main responsibility is to deliver core services for our products, integrations and IOT-devices. Together with cross-functional product teams , we define and improve the dataflow through our systems to ensure it is highly scalable, secure and easy to create value on top of. We are curious about new technologies and understanding the value it brings. And together with the Hardware and DevOps team we are always looking for improvements in the underlying dataflow and architecture supporting our product features.
You will work from within our Tech centre in our brand new HQ in Larvik with your local colleagues as well as remote developers from our external development partners.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
· Analyze product future requirements and fit the core solution needs for those requirements into tasks.
· Propose, and implement changes to the existing software to improve scalability, reduce cost or legacy issues, or to enable new product offerings.
· Keep the solutions lightweight and cloud ready for our SaaS offerings, in close cooperation with our Chief Architect.
· Communicating and coordinating with other teams that will integrate the core functions into the products.
You will work with:
· You’ll work in a fully agile team, so you will align with your peers continuously.
· You’ll cooperate closely with the Product Owner to make sure you understand the vision for the product, the clients and the market needs.
· Your very own Team lead, who will help you with your personal and professional development using ABAX´ internal system for personal/professional development.
Who are we looking for?
· A proficient and dedicated C# developer (5+ years of experience) with .NET Core as a target.
· Familiarity and/or practical experience (preferred) with BDD, TDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing and especially DDD.
· Good knowledge of distributed software architecture and messaging technologies like MQTT, AMQP, MassTransit and RabbitMQ.
· Strong knowledge of HTTP and how to work with HTTP-based API’s, including REST based ones.
· Practical experience with a wide range of storage technologies from EventStore and MongoDB to SQL Server and PostgreSQL.
· Familiarity and/or practical experience with frontend technologies like Vue, TypeScript, Angular and React is a plus.
· DevOps mindset capable of handling automation and build maintenance aiming for continuous delivery and deployment using Docker, GitLab, Kubernetes.
· Experience from cloud services, like GCP, Azure and AWS. We primarily use GCP today.
· Experience working in an agile development environment with Kanban and/or Scrum.
· Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
· Enthusiastic and continuous improver mindset.
· In ABAX we value teamwork, being a team player is essential for our continued success.
Read more at http://www.abax.com
See our LinkedIn-page: ABAX LinkedIn
See movie on YouTube: ABAX Solutions