Nevion is seeking a team-oriented, eager and analytic Backend Programmer to help building our robust, reliable and scalable orchestration and control system VideoIPath. The working place will be in our modern premises centrally located at Lysaker, and the positions offers an opportunity to work in an enthusiastic innovative team offering solutions to leading international Media based customers.
As part of the team you will
- Work on retrieval, analysis and visualization of data from network devices.
- Model networks, implement path finding and network configuration.
- Learn and use graph theory for efficiently managing large network topologies.
- Optimize code by using efficient algorithms and data-structures.
- Program in Scala.
Formal qualifications and experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar.
- Relevant work experience can compensate for other formal background.
- Able to perform tasks independently.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn.
- Flexible team player.
- Solution oriented.
- Systematic approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communications skills. Our Company language is English.
- Help shape and influence the culture of our team and organization.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will be member of Nevion’s good pension – and insurance scheme.
Contact Nevion for more information
Thomas Stephansen, Development Director VIP
Mobile phone: +47 47 40 12 29
Nevion phone: +47 22 88 97 76