We enable organizations with data-driven insights to optimize their climate targets and facilitate the green energy transition. With Alytic (an Arendals Fossekompani subsidiary) joining Arctic Securities as owners, we are looking for candidates to contribute to our plans in scaling up Veyt.
It is a great time to become part of the Veyt tech team
We are looking for a developer with an affinity for data and data engineering solutions.As we are at the start in defining our software architecture and forming a new team, you will have the opportunity to influence how we implement our core tech. You will have every opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge in areas you are passionate about, whether that is something you are already interested in or something new. You'll play a vital role in how we foster an inspiring culture, and in how we scale the organization in the coming years.
We Think That You
- Design and implement new data processing pipelines
- Identify necessary data sources, how to extract the data, how to model the data and how to set up data pipelines.
- Manage extractions, data modeling, and analysis.
- Can contribute to evolving the architecture of our solution to ensure reliability, scalability, and security without unnecessary complexity.
- Are an experienced backend developer with experience from working in a microservices environment with continuous deployment.
Nice To Have
- Backend data processing, ingestion and integration experience.
- Experience building cloud based SaaS products
- Have experience with the latest .NET frameworks, developing clean, testable code using modern C# features
- Experience of languages and frameworks such as Python/Rust
- Experience writing and publishing APIs
- Docker and Serverless functions (AWS Fargate)
- Prefect (Data Workflow)
- Event streaming platforms such as Apacke Kafka
- Experience in running calculation jobs at scale
In addition to meaningful work helping corporates optimizing their climate targets and the green energy transition, we also offer:
- 25 days holiday per year
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive terms and conditions
- An international work environment
- Central office location in Oslo
- Flexible office hours and location
- Lunch and gym facility
- Tech-talks & Hackathons
Greenfact is an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented people, and we believe that diversity makes us better.
We look forward to receiving your application and will consider applicants consecutively.
For further information regarding the position, don't hesitate to contact us: CTO, Flavio Oliveira, +47 9923 8098, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org