You will be a part of a team of experienced developers with different backgrounds, working together to create products we can be truly proud of.
- Manage and improve our CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Heroku, Github, Bitbucket, Xcode, Android Studio etc)
- Manage AWS, Heroku, S3, Cloudfront etc for projects
- Monitor logs, alerts etc
- Manage user roles and access management
- Improve E2E testing
- Manage VPN connection and LAN setup
- Configure for security
- Document how-tos along the way
- Improve team delivery capabilities
Your exact role will be tailored to you, based on your skills and interests.
Working at Agens
Agens *exists* to be a great place to work. At Agens you will get properly paid, family-friendly working hours and benefits. We want all our people to love their workplace and thrive professionally and personally.
You can expect to get all the equipment that you need to do your job. You will get paid to learn new things, and you will be given the opportunity to buy a stake in the company. You will be working in our beautiful, newly renovated headquarters in Oslo.
Our main working language is Norwegian, yet a growing number of our projects are with international clients that require communication in English.
As an employee at Agens you will have the opportunity to work with both client projects and our own exciting game ventures. And when you get an idea, you will be able to get the resources to try it out. We encourage you to open-source your code when this can benefit our projects.
We think you are a good fit if you
- Love people and collaboration
- Love helping others
- Are self-driven and enthusiastic
- Are always improving and learning
- Have high level of technical ability and willingness to learn new tools, techniques and workflows
- Have experience with AWS, S3, Heroku, Jenkins, CI/CD, CLI’s, networking, DevOps, security, documentation, support
If you have expertise in other areas that you think would be relevant, we would still love to hear from you.
Perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- One week each year we move the office to an exotic location.
- Your choice of computer, phone, tablet, smartwatch and other equipment you need to do your job.
- We got you covered: phone, broadband, travel insurance, health insurance, sponsored gym membership.
- 24/7 access to our workshop with 3D printer and CNC, a sound studio, VR Room, DJI Mavic 2 drone, and other facilities and tools for you to play around with.
- We cover the cost of conferences and courses when you need inspiration or new input.
- 40 hours every year to make you better at what you do, the way you want to.
- Every third month or so we set aside all our projects for company-wide Innovation Days.
- Equal and competitive salary for all employees
- All employees are offered ownership in the company.
- Sharing and open source is encouraged if our projects benefit from it.