We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers.
We are now looking for an exceptional person to join us as our ground-breaking User Experience specialist. We are searching for a candidate thoroughly grounded in user-centered design, and who enjoys mastering new technology and appreciates the people who create it. We rely on you to ensure that in future, AutoStore users will find our solutions not only functionally superior, but also easy to understand and efficient to use.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather and document user insight for different user groups, and make findings widely available within AutoStore
- Work with product analysts and developers to create sketches and prototypes in an agile development environment
- Set up a lab; lead usability tests and engage analysts and developers in observing, prioritizing, and solving usability problems.
- Represent your specialty and educate the entire organization on the benefits and techniques of user-centered design, paving the way for a future UX team
- Higher education BsC/Msc within UX or a related field such as Product Design
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a full-time UX role
- Demonstrated experience in creating and usability-testing prototypes
- Experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary team
- Proficiency in English, oral and written. English is the working language of AutoStore
- Problem solver
- Result and goal oriented
- Influential with great impact
- Good relationship and networking skills
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Jan Tore Hamnøy, +47 411 02 200, advisor Kristine Valen, +47 926 94 052, og advisor Kristin Øygarden, +47 458 81 143.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 11th january 2021 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.