Today there are 85 people in R&D in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our Oslo location. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the development department is increasing both in Oslo and at our HQ in Nedre Vats.
We are now seeking a Senior System Developer Firmware to join our innovative R&D department. In AutoStore you will work with a multidisciplinary R&D team within the field of electronics, mechanics, firmware, robotics, test and documentation.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a genuine interest in technology and robotics, who enjoys finding solutions as part of an innovate team. You will report directly to Head of Software Department, and become a important part of the Firmware Robotics Team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development of firmware of AutoStore’s robots
- Troubleshooting and debugging of both internal test cases and customer cases
- Responsibility for a function of a product such as; battery, lifting mechanism, chargers, sensors, data tracking, radio etc.
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline R&D team to ensure the quality of AutoStore products
- Higher education within areas such as cybernetics, automation, robotics, electronics, embedded-programming
- Minimum 3 years experience with embedded programming
- Previous work with STM/ARM and Atmega is an advantage
- Solid experience coding in C
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with motor control or radio/wireless communication is an advantage
- Experience working as a team leader is desirable
- Can refer to relevant hobby projects within programming and electronics
- Good communication skills in English
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Structured and disciplined
- Detail focused
- Hardworking and persistent
- Goal oriented
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will either be at our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our office in Asker. Due to a growing team, we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tlf. +47 476 54 882, or Tina Lønning, tlf. +47 975 83 359.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 28. april – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment