Today, there are 110 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a candidate to join our innovative R&D Department as Senior Software Engineer in the software team. You will join the Research & Development department at our headquarter in Nedre Vats.
We are looking for a software engineer that can help us find and implement simple solutions to complex challenges. Our team strives to adopt best practices, modern tools and procedures for software development.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop software that works closely with the AutoStore robots and system
- Challenging development tasks to continuously improve the system uptime
- Work in a team with skilled and motivated engineers
- Develop, test and experiment
- Participate in exciting multi-disciplinary projects across the R&D Department
- Passion for software engineering
- Focus on personal development
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Preferably 2+ years work experience in software development
- Experience with C++
- Experience with unit testing
- Preferably experience in C# or Python
- Preferably experience with Git, Jira and Continuous Integration
- Experience from teamwork and a desire to work in collaboration with others
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Continuous learner
- Problem solver
- Result oriented
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our head office in Nedre Vats.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137, or advisor research and analysis Aase Marie Stølås Jørgensen, +47 454 72 665.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Attach certificates and diplomas to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14th of March – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Since 1996, AutoStore has developed and pioneered a technology that has revolutionized warehousing, retail storage, and order fulfillment. Since our first commercial installation in 2004, we now have more than 500 sites across 30 countries – operating about 18,000 robots. Our well-proven technology is used by some of the world’s biggest brands in their daily operations, including names like Puma, Best Buy, Boozt and the FBI, to name a few. For more information, visit autostoresystem.com.