We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
We are now looking for a Senior Robotics Control Engineer to join our robot- firmware team in either our Oslo office og at our HQ. We are searching for creative problem solvers, with strong knowledge of control engineering and motor control to further strengthen our team. With us you will have the opportunity to work hands-on with an innovative product, while developing yourself within a multidisciplinary team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of new firmware driven motor controllers
- Investigations and debugging of real life issues from test-sites and/or customers
- Participation in system design discussions and the general development process
- Accommodating the use of unit testing and continuous integration when developing
- Secure quality and uptime for the total systems
- Responsibility for a function in the system
- Minimum five years relevant work experience
- Experience with control engineering and motor control (BLDC/PMSM)
- Experience with field oriented control
- Strong knowledge of programming/coding in C
- Experience with robotics and real-time systems
- Knowledge of STM-microcontrollers
- Experience with troubleshooting
- Beneficial with some knowledge of Unit testing
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative and solutions oriented
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Eagerness to learn and be updated on the latest technology
- Patient and persistent
- Takes initiative
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
You can work from either our HQ in Nedre Vats or at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Maria C. Barrera Stenersen, +47 900 90 137.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 6th of October – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.