Today there are 85 people in R&D in AutoStore, divided across our HQ in Nedre Vats and our Oslo location. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the development department is increasing.
We are now looking for graduates or candidates in the start of their careers, to join our innovative R&D Department as a System Developer Firmware. In AutoStore you will work with a multidisciplinary R&D team within the field of electronics, mechanics, firmware, robotics, test and documentation. You will report directly to Head of Software department.
We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Start your career with AutoStore, a disruptive force within the warehouse & distribution industry, and learn from the best.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development of firmware for the AutoStore’s robots
- Troubleshooting and debugging of both internal test cases and customer cases
- Responsibility for a function of a product such as; battery, lifting mechanism, chargers, sensors, data tracking, radio etc.
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline R&D team to ensure quality of AutoStore products
- Higher education within areas such as electronics, cybernetics, automation, robotics, embedded-programming with documented good results
- 0-3 years experience working with embedded programming
- Experience coding in C
- Experience with GIT
- Previous or current experience as a student assistant is an advantage
- Can refer to relevant hobby projects within programming and/or electronics
- Curious and willingness to learn
- Structured and disciplined
- Detail focused
- Hardworking and persistent
- Goal oriented
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a strong growth business
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will either be at our Headquarter in Nedre Vats, or at our office in Asker. As we are expanding we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 28. april 2020 – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.