Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided between our headquarters in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing at both our locations.
AutoStore is now seeking a System Developer with expertise within Cloud/Azure for the department in Oslo. AutoStore are hiring to increase the skills on Cloud, especially Azure. AutoStore needs a person that takes initiative for improvements of both process and product.
As a System Developer you will work in a team with other Developers, but also need to work independently and have a good overview over the use of Azure in the company.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control AutoStores use of Azure
- Development in Azure and product
- Takes initiative for improvements of both process and product
- Follow guidelines and standards in the system
- Educate, assist and have a overview or Azure and that it is being used correctly
- Develop, test and improve the software, especially in Azure
- Participation in exciting projects across the development department
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Cloud
- Experienced with websites usin Azure as backhand
- Experience with Azure and Docker
- Preferably work experience within C++, Python, C#
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
- Driven by results
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our office in Asker. Due to a growing team, we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tina Lønning, tlf. +47 975 83 359, or Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tlf. +47 476 54 882.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14. May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment