Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided between our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing in both locations.
The AutoStore system consists of complex algorithms, and we are now seeking an extra resources to strengthen the team.
As a System Developer with expertise in Algorithms you work in the Core System Team with backend development, optimizing code and algorithms in the department in Oslo
Are you a teamplayer that wants to work in a skilled environment? We are looking for a candidate with a genuine interest in algorithms, who enjoys finding solutions as a part of an innovative team.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development and improvement of software
- Project management
- Develop, test and experiment
- Follow-up of existing product portfolio
- Participation in projects across the development department
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Experience with algorithms
- Experience with Design Patterns
- Experience with BigO Notation
- Experience with Git, Jira, CI
- Skilled in C++
- Preferably experience with Python and C#
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
- Driven by results
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our office in Asker. Due to a growing team, we are in the process of moving location within the area Oslo/Asker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tina Lønning, tlf. +47 975 83 359, or Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tlf. +47 476 54 882
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 14. May – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start date: By appointment