We are changing the way goods and services are stored across the globe, and are pushing borders to increase efficiency, safety and develop new products for our customers. Today, there are over 100 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided across our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo.
As a Software Developer in the Design Tools team in AutoStore you will take part in an extensive multidisciplinary Research & Development department. The Design Tools team is responsible for the maintenance and development of the tools that customers and distributors use to sell AutoStore. We are looking for an independent Software Developer who will be responsible for the applications used to design our robotic solutions and simulate performance and configuration.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Join our team of creative and innovative individuals as part of a collaborative team, who goes above and beyond expectations.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Further development and improvement of existing software
- Responsibility for the applications used to design AutoStore’s robotic solutions and simulate performance and configuration
- Opportunity to work on exciting migration projects for cloud services in Azure
- Development, testing and experimentation
- Keep up to date with the technology and the total product portfolio of AutoStore’s highly innovative storage solutions
- Higher education Bsc/Msc within the field of Computer Science, technology, engineering
- 2-5 years work experience in software development
- Experience with C++ programming
- Preferable with experience from Jira, Git and agile methodologies
- We are interested in hearing about your hobby projects within programming if relevant
- Beneficial with experience with Azure
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Takes initiative
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Problem solver
- Driven by results
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a growing business
- Opportunities for further development in your field
- Competitive pay conditions and orderly working conditions
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Oslo office located in Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the positions, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Simensen, +47 476 54 882, or advisor Espen Gismervik, +47 912 49 465.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 17th of January – applications are processed on an ongoing basis.