Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided between our headquarters in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing at both our locations.
As a System Developer you will work in a team with other Developers, but also need to work independently. With us you will work to improve existing products and systems, but you will also get to experiment with new exciting technology, create creative solutions, and be an innovator within your field of excellence.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve existing software
- Develop, experiment, and test new modules and products
- Continuous improvement and development of products in Azure
- Follow guidelines and standards in the system using Jira and GIT
- Follow-up the existing product portfolio
- Keeping up to date with relevant technology and competencies within your field of expertise, sharing your knowledge with your team members
- Take initiative for improvements of both process and product as part of an innovative software team
- Participation in exciting multi-disciplined projects within the R&D department
- Master’s Degree within the field of Computer Science or equivalent education/experience
- Experience with Django or React
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Azure and other Cloud solutions/technologies
- Preferably work experience within C#
- Preferably work experience with Databricks and/or Apache Spark
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
- Driven by results
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Oslo office, soon to be located at Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tlf. +47 476 54 882, Maria Clementina Barrera-Stenersen, tlf. +47 900 90 137 or Kristine Valen, tlf. 926 94 052.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 18th August – applications are processed on an ongoing basis (from early August)