Today, there are 85 people at the Research & Development Department in AutoStore, divided between our headquarter in Nedre Vats and our location in Oslo. As our groundbreaking product is sold in new markets all over the world, the R&D department is increasing in both locations.
The AutoStore system consists of complex algorithms, and we are now seeking an extra resources to strengthen the team.
As a C++ Developer with expertise in Algorithms you work in the Core System Team with backend development, optimizing code and algorithms in the department in Oslo.
We are searching for innovative candidates, who enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems. The Core System Team works with some of the most complex and challenging assignments within AutoStore, optimizing the way the robots work, drive and deliver goods to users across the globe.
We are Lean, Bold and Transparent – Are you an AutoStore Maker?
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solve challenging tasks within the Core System Development team
- Develop and improve algorithms in AutoStore
- Participate in exciting multi-disciplinary projects across the R&D Department
- Optimizing of traffic management and planning strategies for the Robots in AutoStore
- Develop, test and experiment
- Develop yourself to become an algorithms expert with the most innovative employer within the Warehouse and Distribution Industry
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, possibly Physics or Mathematics
- Experience with Assignment/Routing algorithms
- Expert in modern C++
- Experience with BigO Notation
- Ability to transform ideas into code, quickly and efficiently
- Preferably experience with Python and C#
- Experience with Git, Jira and Continuous Integration
- Takes initiative
- Problem solver
- Driven by results
- A creative, safe and solid workplace in a business experiencing positive growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- You will become part of a unique, exciting and competent community and development environment in AutoStore
Workplace will be at our Oslo office, soon to be located at Lysaker.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our recruitment partner HAMNØY AS at advisor Tuva Kvalevaag Simensen, tlf. +47 476 54 882, Maria Clementina Barrera-Stenersen, tlf. +47 900 90 137 or Kristine Valen, tlf. 926 94 052.
Show your interest in the position by registering your CV and application as soon as possible. Certificates and diplomas are attached to the application. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Application deadline: 18th August – applications are processed on an ongoing basis (from early August)