Our team develops cutting-edge capabilities that aim to deliver a seamless experience for our customers. DNB’s popular savings app “Spare” relies on our magic to delight its customers. By joining our team, you get to learn a lot more about savings and investments and collaborate and challenge some of the best minds working on the latest .NET framework deployed on the cloud.
Who we are
Asset Management and investments are responsible for the development and management of IT solutions related to DNB Wealth Management. We mainly deal with funds and investment products. Luckily most of our solutions are already in the cloud but we always have a high demand for creating new functionality and making our solutions even better.
We are the wizards working behind the scenes challenged with the objective to delight our savings and investment customers with our tech magic. We aim to help our customers along their investment journey to achieve their financial objectives such as pension, cabins, luxury vacation and realize their dreams!
These technology enablers are developed by us on AWS using .NET Core following the best practices with respect to technical designs and coding. We encourage our developers to follow the best coding standards by incorporating compliance and security by design as we believe that the applications we develop are DNB’s most precious assets.
In our team, everybody can influence the solution and the technology. We believe that no one has the perfect solution and that the solution is the result of teamwork and intense discussions. We welcome you to challenge our way of working and our organization!
What you will be doing
· You will be a part of a DevOps team responsible for keeping our applications up and running at all time
· Develop APIs and complex logic around investing using the .NET Core framework on AWS
· Integration of 3rd party applications
· Utilize the latest and most relevant features of AWS to optimize our code
· Challenge product owners and technical team with fresh ideas and new design patterns
· You are also welcome to provide ideas to our product owners to enhance our customers’ investment experience
· Digitally reimagine investing experience not just for DNB but for Norway
What we need
In order to succeed in this role, you need to be passionate about your craft and have some battle scars from failing a few times before. You love solving complex problems and want to automate everything. You get an itch to fix a bug when you find it and you get excited by seeing what you built being used in production by millions of users. Learning new technologies and standards is second nature to you.
· Experience in C# .Net
· Knowledge about Serverless programming and async operations
· Knowledge about Event oriented design
· Experience with Open API standards, and knowledge about different API technologies
· Experience with Cloud development (AWS, Azure, etc)
· Experience with modern DevOps concepts and tools - CI/CD (Jenkins, Bitbucket, SonarQube, etc)
· Container orchestration (ECS, Kubernetes, etc)
· Infrastructure provisioning (CloudFormation, Terraform)
· Monitoring & logging (CloudWatch, Splunk, Dynatrace, Grafana)
· Strong understanding of security practices
· Experience with test-driven development
· Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Good communication skills in English
Optional but highly desirable
· Knowledge of Python
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate or Azure Solution Architect
· Interest in the saving and investments area
What can we offer you?
In addition to being part of a team of highly skilled professionals, you will get challenging tasks that allow you to grow professionally in the company, competitive terms, a strong engineering culture, and good career opportunities in an informal environment.
We have our own professional groups that you’ll become part of, we have tech talks across the teams, and we bring in professionals internally in DNB and from outside the company who talk about future trends in technology. It should be inspiring to work with us, we therefore have a good balance between development tasks and professional groups within your profession.
DNB er et veldig fint sted å jobbe:
We offer good pension conditions, employee terms on DNBs products, insurance schemes, access to resorts in Norway and abroad, sports, cultural and other activities plus a wide range of discount schemes. We know the value of a good work-life balance, so we also have flexible working hours, extra days off and reduced working hours from May to August (summertime!). in addition to a hybrid way of work.
Do you want to be our new colleague and Software Engineer?
A job in Norway's largest financial group offers professional challenges in an exciting work environment with many opportunities. DNB strives to create an inclusive workplace where people thrive and feel comfortable. We believe that equality and inclusion boost innovative thinking and collective competency which contributes to create an attractive and flexible company equipped for a changeable business landscape.
Application deadline: 18.08.2022