In Sector Alarm, we are constantly developing our products and services. Our state-of-the-art solutions, together with the right people, have resulted in strong financial and organic growth over the last years. For our continued success we need to further develop our mobile applications. In order to meet our long-term goals, we are hiring a Mobile Developer to be part of our growing development department. Primary development will be on our customer facing app MyPages which is used by over 250 000 users.
- Continued development of our MyPages Apps
- Primary focus will be on Android development, however IOS is also possible
- Some development of APIs to support mobile functionality
- Maintain and develop the App integration tests
- Close collaboration with other teams in IT - both developers and operations engineers
- Participate in projects, deliverables and improvement activities
Who are you?
We believe that you thrive on how best practices and innovation can deliver optimal business value. You have a passion for technology, and you are eager to learn.
- Relevant BSc or MSc is preferred, applicable senior experience may compensate for lack of formal background
- At least 3 years experience working with relevant technologies and methodology, including but not limited to Kotlin and Java. React, React-native and hands on experience with automated testing is a plus
- A genuine interest for business improvement through smart use of technology
- Language: English, Norwegian a plus
- You must identify yourself with our core values; willing to improve, goal oriented, customer focused and reliable
What can we offer?
Sector Alarm is fast growing and one of Europe's leading safety providers. We are a company with a positive culture, driven by ambitious people. We enjoy our work and celebrate our achievements. Satisfied employees are our strongest resource as we offer opportunities for our employees to grow and develop both professionally and personally. As our Mobile Developer you will play an important role in a high-competency environment, currently consisting of approximately 70 employed IT professionals. You will be part of a team of 6 highly skilled Developers working closely together mainly on the mypage solution.
This is a permanent, full time position reporting to the Group IT Development Manager.
Note that a criminal record check will be requested for the successful candidate
Sector Alarm is one of Europe’s leading safety providers with more than half a million satisfied and safe customers across Europe. In operation for over 25 years, we deliver safety to our customers by providing superior alarm solutions for homes and businesses with excellent customer service as evidenced by consistent 95/100 customer satisfaction scores. Sector Alarm has experienced strong growth over the years and expects an exciting and promising future with further growth in both new and existing markets. With 2.500 employees in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Spain and France, our focus on hiring the right people has enabled us to offer our customers state-of-the-art security solutions and gain a strong market position in each of the countries we operate in. We offer exciting career opportunities in a company with an ambitious growth strategy.
If you share our passion for providing innovative products that offer safety and peace of mind to people in their homes or small businesses, you are 100% customer and goal focused and you are looking for a role where you can continuously develop while working with fantastic colleagues in a fun and fast paced environment, we would love to hear from you.