Corvus Energy is the world's leading supplier of safe, innovative, and reliable zero-emission solutions for all segments in the maritime industry. We are now looking for a new Architect/Full Stack Developer for our team.
Our new Architect/Full Stack Developer's main responsibility is designing, developing and maintaining our customer facing services, data analysis infrastructure, edge platform and edge-to-cloud data pipeline.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make our customer facing applications and data solutions scale as Corvus grows.
- Use best practice programming principles and state-of-the-art cloud products to create scalable solutions for both customers and internal use.
- Collaborate with external consultants at various projects, like data analytics performance projects with Microsoft and internal projects that require contracting of consultants.
- Build solutions based on integration with MS Dynamics and operational data (IoT) we collect and store, both internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain our Azure cloud services infrastructure including our customer facing services, data analysis infrastructure and edge-to-cloud data pipeline.
- Be a part of other developers, data scientist, software and hardware developers that solve tasks according to agile team principals.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to define and apply business value for Corvus in the development of cloud and edge services.
- Ability to disseminate and train Corvus colleagues in making use of digital and data-driven solutions.
- Ability to define and enforce good development practices and ensure good maintainability of tools and solutions.
Education, qualifications and skills
- Masters or bachelor's in computer science or similar
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with developing cloud-based infrastructure and customer facing solutions.
- Experience with performance critical solutions with a high demand for uptime.
- Experience with big data solutions and data processing.
- Experience in working with clustered or containerized applications.
- Operational experience from the industrial sector is an advandtage.
- Highly effective written and verbal communications skills in english. Norwegian understanding is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and structured.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Self-managed and takes initiative.
- Can identify relevant information from uncertain and incomplete sources
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
Application deadline: January 20th
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact SVP IT - Svein Arne Hammersland firstname.lastname@example.org or CBDO - Henning Dahl at email@example.com.
We encourage you to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.